Target group: Production measurement technicians
The seminar is the optimal knowledge update for metrologists who have attended AUKOM Level 2 and GD&T or Level 3 before 2020.
We would like to support metrologists in their continuous development process. Because only those who have up-to-date knowledge can communicate profitably, reduce measurement uncertainties and generate reliable and comparable measurement results.
The seminar is structured according to the latest didactic knowledge and is available as a 2-day online and face-to-face seminar.
Prerequisites: AUKOM Level 1, AUKOM Level 2 and AUKOM GD&T
The latest knowledge is imparted on the topics:
- Standard definitions of dimension, shape and position according to ISO 1101, 14405 etc.
- Evaluation methods and modifiers
- reference formation
- Verification of shape and position tolerances
- Similarities and differences between ISO and ASME, principles
- Fringe projection, photogrammetry, computer tomography...
- Measurement result is not the same measurement result; Dealing with different sensors
- Creation of measurement strategies; Optimal use and prerequisites for the use of filters and compensation algorithms
- PMI current status, challenges, future potential
Completion: Certificate, the participant also receives the AUKOM measurement technician certificate after completing the AUKOM measurement technician update.